- Sheepskin Seat Covers
- Auto Accessories
- Sheepskin Slippers
- Sheepskin Gloves & Mittens
- Sheepskin Hats
- Baby, Child & Youth
- Sheepskin Toys
- Sheepskin Rugs & Pillows
- Medical Sheepskin
- Home & Office
- Sports Accessories
- Sheepskin Horse Tack
- Care Products
- Repairs and Alterations
- Sales & Closeout Items
- Design Your Own
U.S. Sheepskin Ordering Process
You can place an order with US Sheepskin, using the following methods.
US Sheepskin Inc.
450 Fawcett Ave
Tacoma, WA 98402Phone
Ready-made - Ready-made order refers to items that are imported and are available for immediate shipping.
- Once an order is received we issue a confirmation # by one of the methods listed above. This Confirmation # corresponds with the number of your Order Request Form.
- Your order is pulled and shipped.
- Tracking information is available upon request.
Made-To-Order - Made-To-Order refers to items that are produced by US Sheepskin.
- Once an order is received we issue a confirmation #. This Confirmation # corresponds with the number of your Order Request Form.
- Your order will be entered into our Production Program. Normal lead-times range between 2-3 weeks depending on the volume of orders at that time.
- Your order will be scheduled for production. Once an order is scheduled for production it typically takes 1-3 days for a to be completed.
- Your order will be sent to our quality control department for inspection.
- Your order will be shipped.
Back Orders –A back order refers to an order that is being held until more of those items become available.
- Orders containing back orders will be written upon on a new Order Request Form. The Order Request # from the original order will be written on the new Order Request Form.
- Once the back ordered product arrives, we call you to confirm that we can ship it and as if there are other items you would like to ship with it.