U.S. Sheepskin Wholesale Ordering Process
If you are an approved dealer, you can place an order with US Sheepskin, using the following methods.
Retail customers click here to find an online dealer or retail store near you.
US Sheepskin Inc.
450 Fawcett Ave
Tacoma, WA 98402
Ready-made order refers to items that are imported and are available for immediate shipping.
- Once an order is received we issue a confirmation # by one of the methods listed above. This Confirmation # corresponds with the number of your Order Request Form.
- Your order is pulled and shipped.
- Tracking information is available upon request.
Made-To-Order refers to items that are produced by US Sheepskin.
- Once an order is received we issue a confirmation #. This Confirmation # corresponds with the number of your Order Request Form.
- Your order will be entered into our Production Program. Normal lead-times range between 7-10 days depending on the volume of orders we are receiving at that time.
- Your order will be scheduled for production. Once an order is scheduled for production it typically takes 1-3 days for it to be completed.
- Your order will be sent to our quality control department for inspection.
- Your order will be shipped.
A back order refers to an order that is being held until more of those items become available.
- Orders containing back orders will be written up on on a new Order Request Form.
- The Order Request # from the original order will be written on the new Order Request Form.
- Once the back ordered products arrive, we call you to confirm that we can ship it and ask if there are other items you would like to ship with it.